Saturday, September 24, 2011

Having separated from his wife, Albert Einstein promised her the proceeds of the Nobel Prize, which he was confident he would soon receive for his pathbreaking reconceptualizations of time, space, and light.

Creativity in Creatings Mind by Gardner.

The framework has three core elements: a creating human being, an object or project on which that individual is working, and the other individuals who inhabit the world of the creative individual.

The superstructure needed to account for creative activity is based on these three core elements and on the relationship among them, specifically:

1. The relationship between the child and the master. In a developmental study, it is natural to look for continuities, as well as disjunctions, between the world of the talented, but still unformed, child and the realm of the confident master. Equally important in a study of creativity is sensitivity to the innovator's ways of drawing on the worldview of the young child.

2. The relationship between an individual and the work in which he or she is engaged. Every individual works in one or more domains or disciplines, in which he or she uses the current symbolic systems or contrives new ones. Throughout these pages, I am concerned with individual ways of mastering, the laboring in it, and ultimately revising the nature of such domains.

3. The relationship between an individual and other persons in his or her wold. Though creative individuals are often thought of as working in isolation, the role of other individuals is crucial throughout their development. In this study I examine the roles of family and teachers during the formative years, as well as the roles of crucial supportive individuals during the times in which a creative breakthrough seems imminent.


Approaches to Creativity: crystallizing experiences, creative is beyond analysis, subpersonal analysis of creativity, multipersonal analysis of creativity.
Sigmund Freud, Alone with This World: Vienna has done everything, honorable but painful isolation, regressive development, develop or atrophy.
Albert Einstein, the Perennial Child: The painter of modern life, Einstein's mother has "a touch of the ruthlessness", Einstein's father manufacturing gadgets, the flight of (Einstein's) mathematical genius, what made the greatest impression, Newton's doubts, all our knowledge, mechanics as the basic of physics, Einstein: I live in solitude...There are certain callings, Einstein's relaxation techniques, For the rest of my life, The fact that I..., In a man of my type ..., The words of the language...Einstein's view of his thinking, When I examine myself, When Einstein had thought through, I hav little patience, A practical profession..., His early papers as "worthless", It is a wonderful feeling..., Between the conception...,  Lact of reference to a "fundametal decision", There is an inseparable connection..., Is to leave...., Pondering of a paradoxical incompatibility, We cannot attach.., The results of the expedition..., One of the greatest..., A great adventure...., If you will not take the answer..., Einstein's enduring commitments.
Picasso, ?: He knows everything..., Picasso wrote painting, as poor student, Picasso father's as a painter, The traumatic experiences of Picasso's early childhood, Relation to his mother, When I was their age, Meeting other artists in Barcelona, Picasso blue period's: Beauty of the horrible, this sterile sadness, a negative sense of life, Served as each other's catalyst, Never has there been, Don't worry, Competition, You must see in nature, Do I know Cezanne?, My work is like a diary, There was never before, Painting is freedom, It made me feel, Th elevation of low art to high art, The source of the name cubism, Picasso's trip, Cubism a part of camouflage, Don't expect me, Picasso's cool (icy) style, After all you can only work, If it were possible, All of my paintings are researches...., ...it's not sufficient..., Basicall.... a picture....,  I have always believed...What do you think..., It combines the emotional intensity...., Picasso is only happy when working...., Picasso not knowing whether his works were any good, Le mystere de Picasso, Picasso's abuse of others, Picasso as "tragedy addict", Picasso chooses friends, Never outgrew, I have mastered drawing.
Igor Stravinsky, the Poetics and Politics of Music: Music is by its very nature, Early interest in improvisation, Lack of interest in formal schooling, The distance Stravinsky..., I'am firstly..., I worked hard, Take a good look at him, It is more vigorous, It is impossible to exaggerate, On the dispute about characterization, As Petrouchka he was..., The number of good and bad works produced by creative individuals, The sources used for the early drafts of Le sacre, The action begins, No prospect of a performance for Le sacre, accepted it with joy, I had imagined, The problems associated with the composing of Le sacre, Redordering of scenes of Le sacre, as though by a hurricane, It was ad if the theater, The work is dead, The method of melodic development in Le sacre, an extraordinary ferocious thing, It is difficult to tell, The scandal surrounding Le sacre, Revisions of Le sacre.
Elliot,?: The best I have ever done, I am about ready, Bringing together the best, Classicist in literature, Elliot's views on poetry as an escape, The more perfect, Distinction between immature and matur poets, Poet's mind, Logic of the imagination and his view of the rading of poetry as an emotioal experience, A set of objects, Unless we have those few, Objective correlative, and they are what we know, Joyce I admire, Elliot's letter to children, Friendship with..., We may perceive, Self-depiction as "a metic, a foreigner", The arts insist.
Martha Graham, Discovering the Dance of America: On the dance as obsessed with mimicking plants and animals, Man,I'm Dr. Graham daughter, Enormous demands on herself, I'm going to the top, life today is nervous, Onc we strove to imitate, When the definitive history, Dancing is no longer, Violent distorted, Ugly in form, The open crotch school of music, Aou're breaking me, Every young artist, The work is no good, The most significant, Probably the dines, Graham's considerable versality, She ran furiously, Her spacious extesion, The answer to the problem, Graham has a specifically, I'm afraid, Now that we moderns, Behind the structure is the emotion, Jocasta sees with double insights, what was most important for Martha, Ms.Graham is the most perplexing, It would be a criminal waste, It tooks years, The difference between the artist, Nothing was ever "just fine", Graham's perfectionism, I don't want to be understandable, I am a thief, A time of great misery, Everyone is born with genius, I didnt choose to be a dancer, I want to know what, Martha felt that she must, I know I am arrogant, An element of destructive savagery, Everyone has the right to fail, While you were in the company, I want people to think.
Gandhi,?:  No one else has ever, Indians have to be "properly dressed" to ride first or second cass, Gandhi's first time in jail, Gandhi's extraordinary shyness, Belong to many organizations, It became my convicton, I had to disobey, On reaching a settlement, Th greatest battle, i have no doubt, I hold it to be a virtue, Like many great visionaries, A question of the greatest importance, Why certain men of genius, I regard untouchability, I can say without the slightest humility, What I want to achieve, No matter how badly, I own no property, It cost a great deal, Gandhi's routine and sleeping patterns, Denial of having special or divinen power, A dangerous and uncomfortable, I seek entirely, For me there is no turning back, I want world sympathy, Action is my domain.
Creativity across the Domain: I love my work, Stages of development of creativity, Escape from freedom.
Creativity an interdisciplinary perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment