Friday, March 26, 2010

Qoutes of this day

  • "I'm an Indonesian and I'm proud of it" - Myself :)
  • "Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today." - Malcolm X
  • "I am for truth, no matter who tells it. I am for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I am a human being first and foremost and as such I am whoever benefits humanity as a whole." - Malcom X
  • "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter." - Martin Luther King Jr.
  • "We must be the change we wish to see" -- Gandhi
  • "Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs. What is going on in Palestine today cannot be justified by any moral code of conduct." - Gandi
  • "Let me say, at the risk of seeming ridiculous, that the true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love.” - Che Guevara
  • “It is better to die standing, than to live on your knees." - Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
  • "Every Man Dies; Not Every Man Really Lives" Sir William Wallace
  • "I am not a terrorist, but neither am I a pacifist. I am simply a regular guy from the Palestinian street advocating only what every other oppressed person has advocated—the right to help myself in the absence of help from anywhere else." - Marwan Barghouthi
  • " Philosophy is instructing the world in theory " - Cuvier , read it in Edward Said's Orientalism book
  • “I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand.” - Yasser Arafat

No comments:

Post a Comment